[Question #260677]: my model didn't work correctly

Hi!

I tried to follow the example 'stl-gts'. Unlike this example my .stl model is cube. However, my model didn't work correctly: instead of cube filled with spheres I get only 2 sides of cube with spheres. Please tell me, where can be the problem?

I've attached my files for you and screenshots with results of work of the original example and example from my stl model.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ky96pbtu3lufa3e/cone.png?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/gq6u4fx1ybxxfxb/cube.png?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/022ggs9mjic4fnc/cube.py?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1x1af7mhdrl2cat/cubegr.stl?dl=0