Re: [Question #260677]: my model didn't work correctly

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Hi,

I guess there is a problem in the command of your script defining what surface should be filled with spheres.. E.g. "surf=gts.read(open('cubegr.gts'))" ?
As a general advice, try to consider each line after the other, checking that it defines indeed exactly what you thought it would. Maybe there is a problem in your gts file itself..

That's a quite general answer, but you would increase your chances to
get more precise / helpful answers stating more precise questions : "my
model didn't work correctly" is a title that would fit any Yade
question, I guess ! ;-)