Re: [Question #261529]: a cylinder as a single body

Jan Stránský posted a new comment:
I am not sure where the problem is, after appendClumped, the values of
clump.members (i.e. relative position and orientation of clump members are
NaNs..). Setting mass and inertia to facets does not help

Probably nobody needed such feature before, but definitely it may be
considered as a bug, feel free to report it, at least we would not forget
to fix it :-)

cheers