Re: [Question #261724]: Interaction of FrictMat and a new class of material

behzad posted a new comment:

You can see that "Ip2_CohBurgersMat_CohBurgersMat_CohBurgersPhys" and "Ip2_FrictMat_CohBurgersMat_CohBurgersPhys" are almost identical. There is only  a difference in how Kmn is calculated when FrictMat is in contact with a BurgersMat. All other calculations and statements are the same. So, I'm wondering where the problem is for FrictMat-CohBurgersMat contact.

Something which can be of problem is how the materials sequence can
affect the interaction here and I don't know if I've written the code
correctly. I'm talking about:

const shared_ptr<FrictMat>& mat1 = YADE_PTR_CAST<FrictMat>(b1);
const shared_ptr<CohBurgersMat>& mat2 = YADE_PTR_CAST<CohBurgersMat>(b2);

in void Ip2_FrictMat_CohBurgersMat_CohBurgersPhys::Calculate_FrictMat_CohBurgersMat_ of cpp file.

Is this a correct statement? I mean, if in my Python file we switch the materials of O.bodies[0] and O.bodies[1], does it affect the interaction? It seems it does! I did this and by running the code, O.bodies[1] disappears and    O.bodies[1].state.pos gives:
 ->  [4]: Vector3(nan,nan,nan)