[Question #261928]: number of interactions is not correct!

I'm running a simulations in which when I ask for number of interactions, I get 25612! But, I cannot find any of them and actually the geometry is not showing any interactions.

Yade [31]: len(O.interactions)
 ->  [31]: 25612

list=[]

Yade [28]: for x in range(len(O.bodies)):
     ....:      if (O.bodies[x]):
     ....:                      if len(O.bodies[x].intrs())>0:
     ....:                              list.append(x)
     ....:
Yade [30]: print(len(list))
0

How this is possible?