Re: [Question #261928]: number of interactions is not correct!

behzad confirmed that the question is solved:
Thanks Jan,

Alright, yeah I tried it and it gives 0 (as it's supposed to). Thus, the reason for (Yade [31]: len(O.interactions)
 -> [31]: 25612) might be the fact that I've imported gts files as facets. They're making cylindrical shapes and I define them as clumps.
But, actually, there's not interactions. Good!

Thanks!
Cheers,
Behzad