Re: [Question #262286]: Invoking yade.qt.View()

Actually I have no problem with qt.View using ipython. Running these
commands in ipython

import libyade # libyade.py is my link to yade-trunk executable
from libyade import yade
O.bodies.append(yade.utils.sphere((0,0,0),1))
from yade import qt
qt.View()

gives expected results

@Deepak: Could you specify more in detail how you execute your example?