Re: [Question #262922]: TorqueEngine, angular acceleration and moment of inertia of Boxes

behzad posted a new comment:
Hi Jerome,

Thanks for the answer.

A side note : do you need dynamic (whose movements depend on sum of
forces / torques, and are not user-controlled) boxes ?

- I sandwich a sphere pack between two plates (boxes). Then, I apply a
torque on the upper plate and I measure it's rotational velocity. So, I
think it must be dynamic.

I applied a torque on the box without any spheres in contact and the
acceleration/velocity was wrong.

I give a try to aspherical flag to see if it can solve the problem.

cheers,
Behzad