Re: [Question #263739]: isotropic compression at controled pressure

Luc Sibille proposed the following answer:
Hello Luc,

Yes it is possible.
You can find a detailed example about how to use TriaxialStresscontroller here:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~yade-pkg/yade/git-trunk/view/head:/examples/triax-tutorial/script-session1.py

to control the pressure on all the walls you have do define the arguments:
stressMask = 7
and
goal1=goal2=goal3=the pressure that you want to (with a minus sign for a compressive pressure).

Cheers,
Luc