Re: [Question #264142]: Law Functor

Hi Felipe,

brief summary contact laws are at [1]. There is brief description,
publications and also names of example scripts you can look at. You can
also browse documentation [2], where are listed parameters you can use.
There are some derived from base classes which are not usually used (bases,
dict, updateAttrs) and some you can set/modify, specifically
for Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack [3]: neverErase, sphericalBodies.
Furthermore you can use some methods defined on this law, on the
example: elasticEnergy(), initPlasticDissipation(), plasticDissipation().
See examples for more details.

if you are new to Yade, I really recommend to read the introduction,
tutorial and user's manual, as cnatact law iteslf depends not only on law
functor, but also on used particle shapes, materials, igeom functors and
iphys functors..

cheers
Jan

PS: I am really not sure what "how you construct in ".py"" exactly means,
next time please be more specific to get answer earlier :-)

[1] https://yade-dem.org/wiki/ConstitutiveLaws#Constitutive_laws
[2] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#constitutive-laws
[3]
https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.Law2_ScGeom_FrictPhys_CundallStrack