Re: [Question #264191]: Ig2_Facet_Sphere_ScGeom contact calculation

Hi Dominik,

according to no answer yet, I guess that even the devs would need to
"decrypt" the code before answering..

Alternatively you can try it in simulation for different simple scenarios,
printing contact point, normal, force etc..

cheers