Re: [Question #261965]: Saving/loading simulations

behzad confirmed that the question is solved:

Alright, I tried bith execfile('loading.py') and run loading.py

For the moment run loading.py is what I was looking for. It's pretty
useful. Because, I can load a saved simulation and then use this command
to call a script to redefine the parameters and functions all together.

execfile('loading.py') is also useful because it can be included in the
original script.

@Bruno: Yes, it's in loading and saving section of introduction [1]:

[1]: https://yade-dem.org/doc/introduction.html?highlight=xml

Thanks guys