[Question #265336]: What's the difference between running from GUI and python script?

Hey guys,

Recently, I encountered a problem in running simulations.

The thing is when we have functions in the script and we run the simulation from the user interface, it gives an error of like :

NameError: name 'loader' is not defined

Loader was a function in my model.

But, if I put the running step at the end of my python script as O.run(n,True), it runs the code with no error!

How this is happening? What's the difference between the two. Sometimes, we do not want to run the code as soon as it's created and we would like to check the parameters and see the model to ensure everything's fine and then run it.

Thanks,
Behzad