Re: [Question #265598]: mixing two different types of materials in a same pack

amir posted a new comment:
Hi guys,
Thanks a lot for your prompt answers. I have done it before but the question is that how introduce material and color to two different sp.  there is not material option in makecloud.
I want to try random packing, first, I need to create mixed sample, then do some simulation on it.
yes, my materials are completely different, one of them is sand and the another one plastic grains.