Re: [Question #265693]: Change sphere material for specific number of iterations and then restore previous one

Hi Veljko,

Luc's answer in python words

O.run(1000,True)
changeMaterial()
O.run(50,True)
changeMaterialBack()
O.run(1000,True)

you cold also do it in cycles:

for c in range(20):
    O.run(1000,True)
    changeMaterial()
    O.run(50)
    changeMaterialBack

also be careful with specific implementation of changeMaterial (yes/no
deleting interactions as changing particle material has no effect on
existing interactions and so on)

cheers