Re: [Question #265223]: Unrealistic result of the “TesselationWrapper”

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
I am rarely testing scripts sorry, especially when they need more than 10sec to run.
Try and reproduce the error in a simpler situtation (you may understand the problem by yourself doing so...).
Beside, please, open a new question on launchpad when you have a new question. And close the other ones when you think they are answered. It seems to me that your last question is unrelated to the original post.