[Question #265943]: How to get the induced Stress/strain in DSR test?

Hi guys,

I'm currently working on simulation of Dynamic Shear Rheometer testing. You can check the test configuration here:
http://www.pavementinteractive.org/article/dynamic-shear-rheometer/

This is a test to measure the viscoelastic properties of materials. Parameters like Complex Shear modulus and phase angle are measured in this test.
In this test, the material is like a disk which is sandwiched between two plates. The upper plate has a sinusoidal rotation.

An oscillatory shear is applied to the material by the upper plate and the induced stress is measured. The complex shear modulus is calculated as:

G*=Stress_amplitude/Strain_amplitude.

The question is; in the numerical simulation, how do we calculate the induced shear stress?

Can we use getStress() function and then get the xy components?

Or we calculate the shear force on the upper_plate?

If you have any experience in such a model, I appreciate if you can share your ideas.

Thanks,
Behzad