Re: [Question #265976]: compilation error on Ubuntu Trusty relative to qt4 and GLViewer

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi Luc,

sorry, it was my fault. This is more strict buffer overflow protection,
but available only with GCC>=4.9. I have just added the
version check. Please "git pull" and compile again.

Cheers

Anton