Re: [Question #266037]: CGAL ERROR: assertion violation!

Timos Papachristos posted a new comment:
Exactly. I installed Ubuntu 14.04 then pulled a trunk, tried to install yade and got the same error as Luc. First I added the flag to solve the problem temporarily but then I pulled again, tried another build and worked just fine without any fix...
**Unfortunately I don't remember if I updated anything in ubuntu in the meanwhile...that would had helped...