Re: [Question #266166]: PY_minieigen missing?

Anton Gladky proposed the following answer:
Hi Luc,

sorry for inconvenience, but we really tried last years to clean
up the code from 3rd-party libs, embedded in the Yade code,
keeping back-compatibility as much as possible. It is a bad
practice to embed the code for many reasons.

You can try to use pypi to install minieigen [1]. Let us know,
if you still have a problem.

[1] https://pypi.python.org/pypi/minieigen

Best regards

Anton