Re: [Question #265943]: How to get the induced Stress/strain in DSR test?

Hi Behzad,

> Can we use getStress() function and then get the xy components?

I would say yes, with correct volume argument. Alternatively you can
compare it with the average of bodyStressTensors,

> Or we calculate the shear force on the upper_plate?

this is another way to check the results. In static case (and considering
correct volume/area), all three methods should lead to comparable results.
In the dynamic case it would depend on how much it is dynamic :-)

cheers
Jan

PS: have you tried your model in some simple scenario, like uniaxial
tension? It might happen, that on interaction level the model would behave
according to Burger's model, but macroscopically it could be different..