Re: [Question #266460]: Questions about Force Chain output from Yade

Hi Fu,

instead of txt export, you can use direct export to vtk format, either
using VTKRecorder [1] or VTKExporter [2]. There are some scripts in
yade/examples directory. You can find it by linux commands

cd /path/to/yade/examples
grep -R VTKRecorder .
grep -R VTKExporter .

Alternatively you can export data from Yade in any file format (possibly
exported by your own function) and create your own converting script to vtk
legacy format [3].

cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.VTKRecorder