Re: [Question #266547]: wall movement condition

Seti is still having a problem:
Dear Jan and Jerome,

Thank you so much for your prompt reply and sorry for any confusion.

Actually I do not want to fix the wall. I just wish to control its movement by putting some displacement conditions.
For example the wall movement starts from the (.5, .5, 0) and stop at the (.5, .5,-.5), in other words it should move half of the box in negative z direction.

Thank you again for your kind support.
Seti