[Question #267160]: What size growing scheme does YADE use in internalCompression?

Dear YADE developers,

I wonder in what way YADE internally grow particles size in one time step? Increasing synchronously a same increment to all particles radii or different increments depending on radius of each particle or depending on other particle properties?

I know internal packing scheme is a widespread method to prepare samples. Could you suggest me one or some references explicitly claiming to install specimen in this way, best for triaxial test. In fact, this is a comment from reviewer of my manuscript, doubting the validation of this method. I can hardly find them.

Thanks a lot

Looking forwards your respond

Zhu