[Question #267212]: unreal interactions in vtk files

I observed something strange in my simulations recently. I ran a simulation and used the vtk recorder for saving data. Afterwards I opened them im paraview to evaluate the interactions. As you can see in the screen [1] there are some strange interactions between the spheres in the bowl and quite distant facets. I compared this to the interaction network of yade - qt but could not identify such "remote interactions".
Have there been some major changes in the vtkrecorders that could have caused this?
Greetings
Alex

[1] http://www.directupload.net/file/d/3994/zfi8qzvx_png.htm