Re: [Question #267328]: Volume fraction of spheres appear to be far too less using Makecloud

Sanny is still having a problem:
Dear Jan/Jerome,

Thank you very much for the quick response.

I understand your explanation.  I have further questions on the same
subject please.

I defined psdSize and number of particles and defined the box to be of
very large size.  Thus Yade gave me accurate psdSize spheres.

>From your test, I understood that In the next step, I have to use something like:
pred=define a box here.
spheres=pack.randomDensePack(pred, ...)  # pack random spheres within the box
O.bodies.append(spheres)

Will the above few lines suffice?  Or did you mean that I have to run
some sort of Triaxial test example, wherein the 'spheres' is inserted in
the predicate by compression test.

Thank you,
Sanny