Re: [Question #267673]: make install crash

Bruno Chareyre proposed the following answer:
Hello Raphaël,
Usually it is useless to paste long error logs, since one initial error is usually triggering much more errors.
The interesting part is:

In file included from /home/raphael/these/code/Yade/TEST/testBis/core/Omega.hpp:20:0,
                 from /home/raphael/these/code/Yade/TEST/testBis/gui/qt4/GLViewer.hpp:6,
                 from /home/raphael/these/code/Yade/TEST/testBis/gui/qt4/GLViewer.cpp:11:
/home/raphael/these/code/Yade/TEST/testBis/lib/base/Math.hpp:8:8: erreur: expected nested-name-specifier before ‘Real’

Every 12.04 has this. Last guess we (Chao) had is that we have too old gcc. We concluded that we at 3SR would upgrade the older systems to 14.04.
It is probably possible to fix the error, but somehow this is like asking Anton to fix the B&W TV of my grandma.

@Chao, could you please tell again which is the last compiling version
you identified?

Bruno