[Question #267724]: Call a ForceEngine attribute in Shop

Hi all,

I created a force engine to apply an hydrodynamic force to particles depending on a fluid velocity profile and a fluid velocity fluctuation associated to each particle. This last can be big when there is a lot of particles, so that to avoid to transmit it from python to C++ (which induces memory leakage), it is directly calculated in the C++ code of HydroForceEngine.

Now, I want to create a function in C++, using this velocity fluctuation vector, and which can be executed from python. For that, I am then creating it in Shop. My question is: is there a way to access this vector, which is an attribute of HydroForceEngine, directly in Shop ?

Thanks

Raphaël