Re: [Question #267964]: Particle breakage

Chareyre proposed the following answer:
fragile=true is the default, so ...
Dif you try fragile=false? It should be different.
Besides, I don't believe fragile=true gives a ductile behavior in traction.

On 10 June 2015 at 21:16, Luis Barbosa <question267964@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx