[Question #268152]: Question about parallel calculation of Yade when using Polyhedra particle.

Dear all,
    I'm using the Polyhedra particles to simulate the free fall of blocks. And the objects in the model include facet and Polyhedra.
    When I use the single thread (yade file.py), there is no errors. However, if I use the multi threads (yade -j4 file.py), there are some errors:

    ERROR /home/Yade/pkg/common/InsertionSortCollider.cpp:65 insertionSortParallel: Parallel insertion sort needs verletDist>0
   ERROR /home/Yade/pkg/common/InsertionSortCollider.cpp:65 insertionSortParallel: Parallel insertion sort needs verletDist>0
   ERROR /home/Yade/pkg/common/InsertionSortCollider.cpp:65 insertionSortParallel: Parallel insertion sort needs verletDist>0

Anyone can tell me the reason?
Thanks a lot!
Henry