Re: [Question #268152]: Question about parallel calculation of Yade when using Polyhedra particle.

Hi Henry,

I am sorry for confusion and thanks for reminder. I solved the second error
exactly by adding -frounding-math to the compiler options, i.e.

cmake ... -DCMAKE_CXX_FLAGS="-frounding-math" ...

cheers