Re: [Question #268448]: the output of resultant forces and moments of all bodies

Description changed to:
Dear Prof. Chareyre and all users,

In a special state, the results of resultant forces and moments
of all bodies in simulation need to be output as well as those of
all contacts. But now I failed to do this with the classes of
'ForceRecorder' and 'TorqueRecorder' in the following style:

for b in O.bodies:
    O.engines.Recorder.ForceRecorder[body_id = b].totalForce
    O.engines.Recorder.TorqueRecorder[body_id = b].totalTorque

My questions are that

(1) Do I get the right classes for my purpose ?
(2) If yes, how to access the classes of 'ForceRecorder' and 'TorqueRecorder'
from 'O.engines' (the above sentences exsit errors) with the given body_id ?

Best regards
Zuoguang Fu