Re: [Question #268448]: the output of resultant forces and moments of all bodies

Hello Fu,

whenever you get an error, please input it to the question. Also try to
understand it. I guess, that there another problem than body_id:

1) ...[body_id=b] is not valid Python syntax
2) O.engines is list, so O.engines.Recorder makes no sense..

cheers

: