Re: [Question #268691]: Apply force only once

Hi Laura

> My first choice was to put a high period (100000000 for example), but
> this way , the green sphere falls on the surface of spheres before the
> force was applied .

I think that the force was applied correctly. The only problem is that the
force was was applied for one time step (I assume very short time), so it
has almost no effect..

> What I need is to apply a force on green particle
> when it is "in the air " to describe a parabolic movement to fall on the
> surface and stop.
>

>From this sentence, I am not sure if applied force is really what you are
looking for.. Wouldn't setting initial velocity in x direction be OK? The
resulting trajectory would be parabola..

cheers