Re: [Question #268697]: installation of YADE with suse distribution

Luc OGER posted a new comment:
I am using for a long time the yade distribution with OPENSUSE 13.2
x86_64 without any problem up to now!

But this new update series of packages such the move from qt4 to qt5
generates also for me the same kind of warnings:

I guess that some changes of the qt4/GLviewer to qt5/glviewer in some paths is needed?
 gui/qt4/GLViewer.cpp                                                  |    5 +-
 gui/qt4/GLViewer.hpp                                                  |    4 +
 gui/qt4/GLViewerDisplay.cpp                                           |    8 +
 gui/qt4/build                                                         |    4 -
 gui/qt5/GLViewer.cpp                                                  |  488 ++++++++++++++++++
 gui/qt5/GLViewer.hpp                                                  |  163 ++++++
 gui/qt5/GLViewerDisplay.cpp

why both are in the distribution?