[Question #268954]: Calculation efficiency of the last version of Yade

Hi all,
     I have install the newest version of Yade (Yade 2015-07-02.git) successfully today. However I found the calculation efficiency of the new version is lower than that of the old version (Yade 2015-03-26.git).
    For example, I have run an script with about 200,000 sphere particles in the same computer. When using the newer version Yade 2015-07-02.git, there is only 1 step in 1 second. While using the old one ade 2015-03-26.git, there are about 10 steps in 1 second.

    Is there anyone meet the same question?
Thanks a lot!
Best regard,
Henry