[Question #268970]: problem with parallel computation

Dear all,

I downloaded and installed yade trunk version 1.14.0 on a computer running with Debian.
When I started the performance test using only one kernel, everything was ok.
As soon as more kernels are involved (yade-1.14.0 -j2 --performance), I get a Segmentation Fault.
The exact system data is:
Debian GNU/Linux 7
Linux insv01543 3.2.0-4-686-pae #1 SMP Debian 3.2.68-1+deb7u2 i686 GNU/Linux

Before, I used yade (version 1.12.0) on a workstation running with Ubuntu and had no such problems.
An installation of version 1.12.0 on the Debian machine showed the same behaviour with the SegFault.

Does anyone have an idea what the problem could be?

Thanks,
Bettina