Re: [Question #269063]: Metallic plate tension

Alexander is still having a problem:
I understand that DEM and FEM are different methods, that why i still
cannot solve my problem:) Ok I'll try getBodyStress() and more dense
packing.

Also i don't expect perfect equality but anyway results gotta be more
closer. I don't like rows of blue spheres along the boundary where
pressure was apllied
http://i11.pixs.ru/storage/6/3/8/pic5JPG_4880801_18044638.jpg. Also the
range of stress values is very wide [1.48e8,3e8] in ansys it's 1,5e8.

May be i got to use another way to set pressure? Or some other class of
material instead of CmpMat?

The best way will be give me some instructions in details what to do like:
1) Define material with the following class....(CmpMat e.g.)
2) To calibrate young and poisson values u should use following algorithm...
1) Create spheres packing (number of spheres, their relative location...etc)
2) Apply predefined pressure with ... function
3) Compute stresses like this...
etc..

Thank everybody for any help

with regards, Alexander