Re: [Question #269393]: Stress/strain evaluation in the uniaxial tension test

Bruno Chareyre posted a new comment:
5 posts for one question, wow! This is becoming confused again. Please
Alexander, keep things simple and concise, be specific, and think twice
to avoid avalanches of emails on us.

By "be specific", I mean this for instance:
> The stress values for inner particles must be equal prescribed pressure (1,5e8 in my case) or not?
> Because i tried to check Y component of normal stress for inner particles and it's not 1,5e8 .

How far is it? Is the difference balanced by boundary spheres? etc.
My statement was that the average stress (in a row or in the full problem) is equal to the applied stress. I did not say anything about inner/outer IIRC.