Re: [Question #269368]: stress and forces

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
>From what I understood from your question, let me add that you can use,
for example:

- O.forces.f(id) If you want to access the resulting force on a body with id "id". See https://yade-dem.org/doc/yade.wrapper.html#yade.wrapper.ForceContainer.f
(O.forces is a "ForceContainer" python object)

- or e.g. cont.phys.normalForce if you want to access the normal
component of the contact force for a contact named "cont" (provided that
the "phys" of this contact is of "NormPhys" - or derived - type. Which
is the case for 99.9 % of Yade simulations)

Jerome