Re: [Question #269393]: Stress/strain evaluation in the uniaxial tension test

Alexander is still having a problem:
Hello Jan and Bruno.

I'm so sorry for my  "avalanches" of emails on you, it's because i want
to solve my problem very much and your program is my only hope:) I also
understand that you spend time on me, now i'll try be more specific.

Thank's a lot Jan, for such a detail answer again:) I will follow your
advise when i simulate my final  model.

Now Bruno,  I'm sorry about reading your messages carelessly:

> My statement was that the average stress (in a row or in the full
problem) is equal to the applied stress. I did not say anything > >
about inner/outer IIRC.

So  i get the average stress equal to applied stress for the whole model
But i get this result only after half of prescribed stress was added to
the stress value for all boundary spheres with prescribed force.

Do you mean this operation in this question?
>Is the difference balanced by boundary spheres?

with regards Alexander