[Question #269486]: we can have 2 engines in a script?

I try to model a 3-point bending test with YADE.
To model it, i have to exercise a velocity on the high piston.
The problem is that i want to model the cracks in the beam resulted by the 3-point bending test.
To resolve it i create two engines: the first for the piston movement and the second for the particles of the beam.
Finally, in the terminal i have this error message:

 File "<string>", line 1, in <module>
  File "flexion_3_points.py", line 121, in recorder
    tensCks+=o.state.tensBreak