Re: [Question #269513]: Interaction between Polyhedra and Facets

Hi José,

sorry for my last confusing message.. The problem is that you do not have
consistent IGeom and IPhys types. Do you have any special reason, why the
facetBox has FrictMat? Could you use PolyhedraMat instead? you would then
have:

   InteractionLoop(
      [Ig2_Facet_Polyhedra_PolyhedraGeom()], # [1]
      [Ip2_PolyhedraMat_PolyhedraMat_PolyhedraPhys()], # [2]
      [Law2_PolyhedraGeom_PolyhedraPhys_Volumetric()], # [3]
   ),

cheers
Jan

[1]