Re: [Question #269315]: swap failure in InteractionLoop

Jérôme Duriez proposed the following answer:
Maybe (I'm more or less speculating, as a small piece of help), there
has been some changes making your material class index verification now
inefficient.

Basically, I think Anton proposed you in #1 another way checking who is
CohBurger and who is CohFrict. If I remember well (it is maybe worth for
you to check) the dynamic cast should return true if things go well,
i.e. if b1 is of CohFrictMat type (regarding Anton's code example). And
false otherwise.

Then, it is a way that could replace your index verifications and solve
your problem (if the problem is indeed at the index level ????)