Re: [Question #269691]: Erreur de segmentation (core dumped)

> How can i join the file poutre400_notch.spheres in the mailing list?

you can not :-) please put the content directly to the mail message if the
file is not big, or put it somewhere on the internet and send the link

In my code i mix between bending test and the tensile test. And i think
> that it is the problem.

yes, thanks for the hint, in UniaxialStrainer, you have to specify posIds
and negIds parameter.. but now I don't understand your question:

I'm trying to determine the uniaxial strain of the beam in 3-points bending
> test.

UniaxialStrainer is for imposing boundary conditions of a sample such that
the result is uniaxial strain (tension or compression). negIds and posIds
are bodies on opposite sides, on whose the displacement (velocity in fact)
is applied. I don't see any reason why to use in in 3 point bending..
Shouldn't your question be "I'm trying to determine normal/axial strain of
the beam in 3-points bending test."? :-)

cheers