Re: [Question #269691]: Erreur de segmentation (core dumped)

> Yes that's it: "I'm trying to determine normal/axial strain of the beam in
> 3-points bending test."

ok, then do NOT use UniaxialStrainer, as it is intended to *apply*
something like uniaxial stress (not even strain) boundary conditions :-) to
compute strain from particle displacement, TessalationWrapper might be a
choice, but I have no experience with it, but probably somebody else will
give some more hints :-)
cheers