Re: [Question #269791]: How can I download an older trunk version?

behzad confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi Jan,

Thanks for the answer. I did it and it worked.

I downloaded and compiled the commit a5eec8b (of March 26, 2015).

This version, goes very well with asymmetric IPhys functors:

[1]: https://answers.launchpad.net/yade/+question/269315

The problem I reported in [1] is solved with this old version.
Actually, I still don't know what's the difference which makes the Ip2_mat1_mat_2... failed in the latest commits.

Thanks gain.

cheers,
Behzad