[Question #270604]: how to specify certain bodies(spheres) to display?

I was wondering how can we cut a sample in the view to look inside? I have assigned a certain colour for each coordination number (1,2,3,...) and I can see the particle's colour at the surfaces of the sample. But, I need to see inside particles as well without literally cutting the sample.

I can group particles with certain spatial positions, but the question is how can I remove some groups from the view?

Any idea?

Cheers,
Behzad