[Question #270747]: Clumps

Hello everyone!

I have created a script where I deposite spheres using the CircularFactory engine so that I can have a specif PSD that represents my material. Although, I want to test how the shape influences the sample so I'm trying to create clumps with the spheres that I have already created. When I clump them using replaceByClumps, the sample seems to explode. I think this happens because the spheres that will form the clumps are not close together so they looks for another sphere that will follow the rule of the template that I have created making a mess in the sample.
Maybe if it's possible just to clump two or three spheres that is next to the other this problem would be solved. So my question is if there is a way to clump a specific number of spheres that are just next to the other without been necessary list the relation between their radius.

Thanks a lot.

Bruna.