Re: [Question #270775]: yade -x option

please read [1] carefully, your question is a perfect candidate for point 6
:-)

- how do you run the simulation? O.run()? O.run(nSteps)?
O.run(nSteps,True)?......?
- what is and how your "exit condition" work? calling O.pause()? ...?

-x option does exactly what the documentation says. E.g. if you start
O.run(), the **script** (it is not the same as simulation) is finished just
after that so it may exit seemingly incorrectly, but in fact exactly as it
should.

cheers
Jan

[1] https://yade-dem.org/wiki/Howtoask